An unbiased review and details of popular Wedding Barns in the West Midlands…
- Located in Thorpe Constantine, Tamworth
- Choice of having your ceremony indoors or outdoors
- Capacity of up to 140 seated guests (200 drinks/dancing)
- Fabulous menu choices, including open kitchen with rotisserie.
- Late night licence until midnight
Thorpe Garden is a wonderful mix of contemporary and the great outdoors. The contemporary ceremony room is bright and airy which can seat 140 guests. Or if you would like an outdoor ceremony, the gardens are perfect. After your ceremony, step out into the stunning gardens for reception drinks and canapés. The large wooden yurt is perfect for your wedding breakfast and evening reception. With it’s late night licence, you are free to party the night away.
- Located in the lovely countryside of Sheepy Magna in North Warwickshire.
- Choice of having your ceremony indoors or outdoor
- Capacity of up to 150 seated guests
- Fabulous menu choices, including Outdoor Kitchen for evening reception
- Accommodation available
- Bridal preparation room available
Mythe Barn is an idyllic, exclusive use wedding venue. On the day of your wedding, the venue is solely yours. The Bridal preparation room is perfect for getting ready, with plenty of seating and mirrors for hair and makeup to be done. You can have your ceremony either indoors in the Oak Barn or outdoors in the beautifully landscaped gardens. After the drinks reception in the Courtyard, the Wedding Breakfast is served in the stunning Grain Store, perfect for 50 – 150 seated guests. The chandeliers and draped ceiling offer a beautiful and elegant atmosphere. It’s neutral decor compliments every colour scheme. You will then party the night away, and enjoy the Outdoor Kitchen serving mouth watering delights.
Shustoke Farm Barn
- Located in the Warwickshire countryside in Shustoke
- 18th Century red-brick barn set in a private courtyard
- Capacity of 50-140 seated guests (200 for drinks/dancing)
- Fabulous menu choices
- Late night licence until 1am
If you want a traditional barn, you can’t get much more authentic than this 18th Century barn. Set in it’s own private grounds, you will have exclusive use of the venue. The barn offers a romantic setting for your ceremony, with light pouring in through the stunning barn doors. Enjoy your drinks reception in the large courtyard or upstairs above the bar. The barn is then transformed to a beautiful dining hall to enjoy your wedding breakfast. With it’s late night licence until 1am, you can truly dance the night away.
The Mill Barns
- Located in Shropshire, between Kidderminster and Bridgnorth
- Indoor and Outdoor wedding ceremony for up to 170 guests
- Option to supply your own drinks, with NO corkage fee
- Design your own wedding menu
- Luxury accommodation available for your wedding guests
- Bridal dressing room
The Mill Barns is an exclusive use wedding venue, which delivers a truly unique barn wedding experience. The ceremony barn is bright and airy, or say your ‘I do’s’ outdoors on the waterfront terrace. With the option to supply your own drinks with no corkage fee is a winner. Set in it’s own private grounds, I highly recommend a stroll around the stunning gardens, or enjoy the view from the terrace. The oak beamed barn for your wedding breakfast is a perfect blank canvas for you to design and dress. After you have danced the night away, you don’t have far to stumble to your beautiful accommodation for a good night’s sleep.