Visiting Wedding Fayres
First of all, if you are a Bride or Groom, many congratulations on your upcoming wedding. If you are assisting a Bride or Groom with their wedding plans, many congratulations to you, you’re doing an excellent job! Early spring and early Autumn is Wedding Fayre season. Many wedding venues, hotels and exhibition centres host these events, so you do not need to travel far. This is an excellent opportunity to meet and have a chat with wedding suppliers. However, with so many wedding suppliers, Wedding Fayres can be completely overwhelming.
With over 10 years experience in the wedding industry, we would like to share with you our top tips to make your experience of wedding fayres enjoyable and productive.
- Make a list of what you need to book, i.e flowers, photographer, cake etc… This will give you a plan and help keep you focused.
- Take along people who want to be there. If your partner doesn’t want to be there, don’t force them as this will be counter productive.
- Take your time and talk to exhibitors about your wedding. You need to trust your supplier, at the end of the day, this is your special day.
- Do not feel pressured to book on the day. Take a business card and flyer from them, when you get home take a look at their website and social media pages.
- Do ask if they offer a discount for bookings as a result of meeting at the wedding fayre.
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, step away. Go and have a coffee and think about your To Do list to re-focus before carrying on.
I hope this little bit of advice helps, and if you see us, please come and say hello. We wish you every success in the planning of your big day!
[wpforms id=”1681″ title=”true” description=”true”]