5 Wedding Planning Tips
It’s that time of year where all those people who are engaged decide it’s time to start planning the wedding day. Thats easy, book a venue, make a list of how many people are coming, buy a frock, hire a suit and just sit back and relax.
Whats that I hear you say, your fully booked for the next twelve months… STRESSSSSSSS! Yes that’s right most people in the wedding industry get booked up at least 6 to 12 months in advance and that can add a serious headache to your wedding plans. Hear are my top 5 tips on planning a wedding with as little hassle as possible.
1) Get Booked – the sooner you book the better, all you need is a date and cars, photographers and florists can all be booked well in advance. Don’t forget to negotiate the date with your venue first.
2)Ask everyone that your booking with if they honour the quoted price, some wedding suppliers (not me) may increase their prices every year, so make sure that the price at the time of booking is the same as when your wedding day is.
3)Make sure you trust and get on with the people you are booking, they will be spending time with you on the most important day of your life.
4)HAGGLE – as a nation we don’t haggle enough but if your not happy with a price then tell the supplier they may be willing to discount a little for you.
5)Keep all of your quotes and booking confirmations safe, you will need them to check through the details before your wedding, most wedding suppliers ask for balances to be cleared before the wedding.
If you would like to talk to us about wedding photography, or book a consultation then please give me a call on 01827 215 707 or email me here – firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out this guide which is a great source of information. Where to begin planning your wedding
- What an emotional rollercoaster the last few weeks have been. …Read More »
- We are a family portrait photography business, we like to …Read More »
- When I am talking to couples about their wedding photography …Read More »
- The western world has been celebrating on the 14th of …Read More »